2016 FIGT Conference
March 10-12, 2016
De Bazel, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Moving Across Cultures:
Bringing Empathy and Expertise to the Evolving Global Family
FIGT is excited to announce that our 2016 Conference will be held March 10-12 (3 days) in Amsterdam.
FIGT invites you to join us as we share leading-edge research, expertise and experience from across all sectors of the international community, raising big questions and creating practical tools for global families in all their variations, to challenge how we bring empathy and expertise to the evolving global family.
The #FIGT16NL conference will be held in historic De Bazel, in Amsterdam, on March 10, 11 and 12. This beautiful classic building is a wonderful location to showcase the unique blend of research, expertise and personal experiences and stories that makes the FIGT conference so compelling.
This year’s conference takes place over three full days and features:
- Over 60 renowned speakers representing all aspects of the expat experience.
- Thought provoking concurrent sessions.
- Dynamic, interactive kitchen table conversations.
- Ignite sessions to spark new ideas!
- Panel Discussions looking at the big picture issues.
- Networking with some of the most respected names in expat research, service provision, and cross cultural education.
- Forums and workshops with successful expat innovators and writers.
- Dedicated Researchers’, Writers’ and Millennials’ Forums, promoting expertise exchange for interest specific attendees.
- Author signings and a bookstore brimming with expat centric literature.
Accommodation and Local Transportation Information are available here. In the meantime plan your sightseeing before and after the conference.
Conference Location Address
De Bazel Cafe & Conference Center
1017 HL Amsterdam