Share your expertise, experience and knowledge by submitting a proposal to speak at one of our conferences.
By leading a session, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Tap into a highly connected consortium of globally minded, cross-sector colleagues and clients
- Interact and share your expertise with attendees throughout the conference
- Have your photo and biography included in the promotional materials for the conference
- Speaker page on our website
- Conference program booklet
- Conference app
- Wear a name tag highlighting your speaker status
There are a wide variety of session formats to choose from, including:
- Concurrent Sessions: Interactive, practice-based, solution-oriented workshops or presentations that appeal to attendees across sectors.
- Kitchen Table Conversations: Lively, interactive, brief presentations/conversations about a focused, practical topic, designed to expose conference attendees to a range of ideas and presenters.
- Lighting Sessions: Dynamic, structured talks allow presenters to share big ideas quickly to all conference attendees.
- Panel Discussions: Expert panels can be an effective way to consolidate knowledge and lead a conversation across sectors and areas of experience/expertise.
- Posters: These summarize information, ideas or research concisely and attractively to help publicize it and generate discussion.
- Keynote Speeches: High-level lecture, presentation or performance, followed by Q&A.
If you’re willing to share your leading-edge research, expertise and experience; raise big questions; and create practical tools for global families -- in all their variations -- then we’d like to hear from you!
Visit the Request for Proposals page on our website for full details and an application form.